The Journey to My Love of Running...and the joys of motherhood, marriage, and nursing!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Double Edged Sword


So, I have been so busy and trying to get this 10 page paper completed for school that I haven't had the opportunity to do anything for myself! :( It really bums me out. The kids went back to school today, but we have been trying to potty train Nico and want to stick with it this time so ended up keeping him home with Javier to do it.


Javier has been home sick with the chicken pox for a week and a half now and although it is great to have more time with him, it is also quite difficult for me to find time to get things done! I rely on him so much to help me that I think that I become lazy when he is around. I am used to going to work, picking the kids up at 5-6 p.m., coming home, making dinner, having dinner and "talk time/story time" with the kids, baths, medications, and bedtime all completed by 8 p.m. so that I have the rest of the night to run (on the treadmill, if I didn't get an late afternoon one in) and by 8:30-9 p.m. I am working on my schoolwork. It is a double edged sword having Javier at home to help me with all of this! I LOVE him being home with us, but I don't get 1/2 as much done as I do when he is at work! LOL!


So, as a result... I haven't run this week at all and it is making me feel down. I hope that I can get out soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment